Dr. Levin is a Board Certified podiatric surgeon. His Undergraduate work was done at Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan in Biology. After graduating from the Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine in 1977, He attended a surgical residency at St. John Macomb Hospital in Mt. Clemens, Michigan.
Dr. Levin has more than 25 years experience in all aspects of foot and ankle care. He has advanced training in wound care, laser surgery and diagnostic ultrasound imaging of the foot and ankle. While always stressing preventative and conservative care whenever appropriate, he prides himself in remaining on the leading edge of new technology for diagnostic and surgical procedures.
* Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
* Fellow, American Professional Wound Care Association
* Member American Podiatric Medical Association
* Member Illinois Podiatric Medical Association
Hospital and Surgical Center Affiliations:
* Alexian Brothers Medical Center, Elk Grove Village, Illinois
* Northwestern Kishwaukee Community Hospital, DeKalb IL
* Illinois Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery Center, Morton Grove, IL
* Hinsdale Surgery Center, Hinsdale, IL
* Clinical Instructor Department of Podiatric Surgery and Biomechanics Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science